Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hello Hola Bonjour

Hey, welcome to my blog!

After being scared to start writing a blog, but wanting to desperately for quite some time I've decided now is the perfect time!
 
I've recently just finished my GCSE's and am at the beginning of the longest summer I'm probably going to have... Ever. After repeatedly having summer's that, although are fun and a well needed break from school, I want to make this one memorable. I think we all know that we lose a lot of friends when we change environments, especially something like school as you go from seeing each other everyday to barely once a week. So the plan is to remember this summer, with my friends doing things I love to do already and trying new things and going to new places and exploring.

I also really enjoy beauty and trying new products out but my blog will be a bit of everything. Things like baking, reading and just spending time with my friends are all things I love also and plan on sharing with you

Love always 
 Abby 
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog sounds like its guna be real cute! Can't wait to hear more from you! Could you check out my blogs too? http://littlights.weebly.com/ or www.bloglovin.com/littlelights or @littlelightsnc on Twitter! Thanks!
    Love LittleLights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the exact same situatuon, just finished gcse 4 weeks have already passed another 6 to go, not that I'm complaining. Best of luck on your blog!

    http://owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get my results in about a month... So scary! and Thank you xx

      Delete